(RQ) with my sympathy
Elide Pendragon
Researcher / Hunter

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Elide

Elide, stifling her instincts, tries her best to go completely still. Being an Ascended, that isn't so hard to do. No breath heaves in her chest and, for a moment, she achieves a statuesque stillness - as best as she can, anyway, with the vines weighing her down. Kiada's frustration is audible and she only blinks in response, dark eyes clouded with doubt for a moment.

But eventually, Kiada frees her hand and Elide immediately begins to untether herself, cutting and pulling until she's free at last and they both go stumbling back towards the path. She won't need any further assistance, not as she dusts herself off and grabs a few vine tendrils of her own (just in case).

Kiada's voice brings Elide's gaze back over to watch as her lips purse before she speaks. A mole dragon. Elide's stunned by the image that prompts into her mind, and she has to take a moment to wrap her head around it. She lets out a small laugh at the idea, finding it silly-looking in her imagination.

Well, they've made it out of that situation more-or-less unscathed. She looks over her arms and clothes, but nothing appears to be damaged beyond repair. Then, she steps toward Kiada to hand her more of the vines, meanwhile giving her the same look-over she gave herself.

"A mole-like dragon thing, huh," she repeats, "sounds like a formidable beast. Did it have the body of a mole and scales like a dragon, then?" She tilts her head curiously, trying to envision it.

"You've been to multiple worlds," Elide says this with a hint of surprise, finding it impressive, "I'm willing to bet there's no shortage of stories you have to tell," her brows lift curiously as she turns to lead the way back, not wanting to stick around here much longer on account of sentient vines, "What do you think of Caido, then, in comparison to the others?"
I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire
for something beyond the daily life

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 04-20-2021, 05:39 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 04-20-2021, 10:04 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 04-21-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 04-27-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 04-28-2021, 06:39 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 05-03-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 05-04-2021, 04:42 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 05-08-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 05-08-2021, 06:01 AM