(RQ) with my sympathy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i'm pedal to the metal make no mistake, this is my pity party, pity party
and i'm living out of time, eternal heatstroke, spiritual revolt from the waist down //
They manage to untangle themselves, manage to grab a few of the chopped off vines that had come out and attacked them, and Kiada takes her set and stuffs it into the pack she’s been carrying on her back before she keeps the machete out in a position for the possibility of getting screwed over again by those natural ropes with minds of their own.

The laugh from Elide surprises Kiada though, sparks a small half smile on her face as she cleans off the vine guts on the machete on the side of her leg before she’s taking the vines Elide had grabbed to tuck them into the pack as well. “Oh it was quite terrifying.” She assures Elide with a playful grin. “It was blind and had a very long nose. Sharp claws, too, big for digging. No scales though, the dragon part was mostly just how it hoarded itself in the caves and liked to eat children.” She shrugs a shoulder nonchalantly, before she’s settling in for the multitude of questions that comes with opening up the history about herself.

She offers a sharp nod and a fanged grin to Elide, feeling oddly at ease talking about it for once. “I am, yeah.” She offers. “Caido is my… Third one?” She does a physical tally on the hand that holds the machete before her iceberg gaze rises to her fellow Ascended, moving to pick their way out of the jungle path they’ve strayed onto. “Caido is… A lot like the other ones I’ve been to. Magic and power and gods with good and bad in their hearts.” She picks her words carefully. “The second world I went to was quite dangerous. Everything, including the shadows, were out to get you.
i'm just a full tank away from freedom. spitfire
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 04-20-2021, 05:39 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 04-20-2021, 10:04 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 04-21-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 04-27-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 04-28-2021, 06:39 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 05-03-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 05-04-2021, 04:42 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Elide - 05-08-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: (RQ) with my sympathy - by Kiada - 05-08-2021, 06:01 AM