i hope you don't disappear
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
I want to know where I can go
when you're not around
She offers him a crooked smile of her own, the crown of her head tipping to the side as she eyes the way he's looking at her, watching the shimmer of glitter as his eyes crinkle. But her hands suddenly stop stroking through his hair and she blinks. "Milo. Why would anyone mind you too much?" She asks with stern bewilderment, a narrowing of her brows. "You're nice, fun, selfless... you can heal people if they get hurt, and you're not bad-looking. Not bad at all," she adds on that last part with a more flirtatious warmth to her voice, biting down on her bottom lip, "What's not to like?"

No, Aurelia never did ask. Suppose she should've known by now, but it was an overlooked detail. He winks at her, though, prompting an amused shake of her head as she leans in to meet him for the kiss as soon as she sees it coming. "Well, there's no hiding it from me now," she counters as their lips part. Her eyes widen a little in surprise at the mention of 'love songs' and a blush creeps up over her cheeks. "Ah, no, you don't need to do that. I'm already wrapped around your finger! If you did that I might... implode or something." She laughs, but she isn't joking.
and I'm feeling down
so won't you stay for a moment
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO
island smiles and cardigans
these nights that we've been drinking in
Her hands stop moving through his hair and he regards her with a bit more curiosity, a bit more serious ass she begins to explain her own side of things. And Milo? Milo isn’t very good at listening to compliments, never knowing what to do with himself when she showers them upon him, and beneath the glitter his cheeks flare slightly, his gaze watching her as she explains, the edges growing softer as he considers her.

Dunno then.” He offers her, reaching up to run a hand through her own hair with a soft smile. But then he tells her that she’d never asked if he could sing and that was entirely on her for not finding out sooner. He leans forward, their lips pressed together, and he settles back down to focus on her reaction to the potential love songs. “Y’sure?” He asks her with a crooked smirk. “’Cause now I gotta.” He tips her a wink with that, leaning back in the ground and humming a bigger laugh.

Oh regardless of how much Aurelia denies it, Milo will absolutely make time for a love song or two specifically for her.
we're here to help you kill all of this hurt
that you've been harboring
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
I want to know where I can go
when you're not around
She doesn't mind if he can't take a compliment very well. She's not much better, that's for sure. In fact, it felt awkward to say something like that to him, too. But she said it, and he heard it (obvious by the color on his cheeks), and that's all that matters. So she lets it slide but not without a small, encouraging nudge to assure him she means it.

She lets out an exasperated sigh. "Ah shit," she mutters. Not that she wouldn't enjoy listening to him play, especially if it's a song he's written for her, but she honestly wouldn't know how to react. Romance isn't exactly her forte, after all... or emotions in general. She gives him a small smile, "Guess I'm in for it now, huh?" With that, she rolls onto her back to lay beside him, comfortable in the crook of his arm. Which is where she'll stay for as long as he wants to rest here.

Fin~
and I'm feeling down
so won't you stay for a moment
code credits go to Skylark!<3