we’re all walking each other home
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BART

Fuck but a headlock hasn't felt so good in all his years, and he shoves his shoulder into Nate's ribs from behind, his body immediately remembering a physical language they'd crafted all on their own. "Nailed every girl in town in it then dumped 'er in the Hudson," he mouths back, grinning so hard his cheeks hurt even as his vision goes painfully blurry. It's a lie; he'd cherished that car as clearly as the jacket still on his shoulders, but both of them already know that.

Bart's heart sinks down to his ankles at the next question in his brother's familiar sharp drawl, stricken with grief anew. It's not like he's unprepared or anything, unlike Nate he's had a few days to come around to the idea that surprise, your dead brother isn't dead, just in an alternate world and a robot vampire! Doesn't make it any easier to tell him the nitty gritty about having to watch his twin waste away in a forgotten hospital wing, sallow-eyed and sick.

Distracted by the loosening of the arm around his neck and Nate's single-eyed gaze, Bart traces the scars on his brother's face and tries not to give into the hot rush of protective rage that resurfaces as freshly as if Nate had never died. Though it does lend a certain unnecessary heat to his glare when Scarface's trailing comment registers. "Eat my ass and choke," he responds brightly, his false grin slightly manic and sharp with the promise of vengeance. Hooking his fingers in Nate's shirt, he drags his brother forward as he steps backwards fully into his room and kicks the door shut with his socked foot, grumbling under his breath about nosy in-laws. Only then does he look up through his curls, incapable of parting from his brother's gravity but really fucking reluctant to have their reunion be tainted by this conversation. "Fuck, y'had to go and marry a nosy one, didn't ya?" Looking for any last-minute out he can get his dirty paws on.
Even if I do a little just to get me through the night
Always getting me in trouble, smoking like I wanna die

Messages In This Thread
we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Bartholomew - 05-08-2021, 03:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 02:39 AM