right back where we started from
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I saw the crosses of empty cathedrals whose prospects were hanging out in bars
It’s warmth, it’s a pressure that he knew he had been missing and could never replicate regardless of how much he had tried. But now? Now the puzzle pieces begin to fall back into place, all but one. “I’m so glad.” He rumbles, tiredly, shifting a bit as he debates whether to roll over or not. But Nate’s arms around him are a tight boon, something he doesn’t want to give up just yet, until he feels Nate’s nose brush against the curls of his hair, not until he hears the quiet hiss that leaves him even if Nate passes by it quickly.

It does cause a slight damper on Sunjata, but he tries not to let it show. Because the missing puzzle piece was still that, still that he hurt Nate when they touched, still how he doesn’t know whether it will last forever or if it’ll ever end.

For now, though, despite that missing puzzle piece, they’re together again and that has to count for something. Nate’s joy radiates, he feels the fingers pulling at the Attuned bond for more information, and Sunjata breezes past the pain he’d caused Nate to smile when he chuckles softly against the blankets and the pillow. It’s in here. He offers, some hidden mischievousness still lingering in his tone, before he nestles into the blankets a bit more just to ensure that Nate’s still covered up in a way that he won’t hurt him.

He’d been sneaky when it came to making this gift, hiding it away when he wasn’t working on it, but still close enough that it would have an eye on it at all times. So he sits up, casting a glance down at Nate from the blankets that fall from his tattooed shoulders, before he’s reaching over the edge of the bed to tug a box out from underneath it. Like I said, it's not done yet. But... I think you're going to like it.

Lifting it up, he pulls the blankets that had slipped from him, dropping them onto Nate to lean forward and press a kiss against his husband through the blanket, before he’s pulling away and readjusting, wrapping the blankets back around himself as he plants the box between them – eyes lingering on the Ascended with playfulness, excitement, and a fraction more openness than before. "I love you." Comes the quiet admission, almost like a teenager admitting it for the first time to their crush.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-24-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-25-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-29-2021, 05:19 AM