right back where we started from
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I saw the crosses of empty cathedrals whose prospects were hanging out in bars
The hey stops him cold, keeps his gaze on Nate – letting the intensity hit him in the way he imagines Nate would like it to. And somehow, he doesn’t find the words as painful as he otherwise thought they would be, some sort of deeper moment of Sunjata where he’s taken the time that they were apart to understand that it would take a lot to separate them. It would take a lot for Nate to not love him, which at the end of the day it’s all Sunjata can hope for.

So even when Nate mentions that it isn’t forgiveness, lets the heaviness drop, Sunjata offers a soft smile to his husband. “I know.” He says gently. He isn’t expecting forgiveness. He’ll never get it and he’s come to terms with that in the time apart. “I want to keep going forward together too.” He pauses to think about how to word what he wants to, having never been good at this sort of thing, before it falters, and he figures he can pick it back up later. “You’ll always be my moonlight.” He hums against the blanket that meets Nate’s neck.

The box is brought up and Sunjata’s reaching in and pulling out the trinkets so far, humming a soft laugh when Nate admits that he doesn’t remember him almost eating the baby sea turtle. “I didn’t, but I wanted to.” He comments offhandedly, a bit sheepishly. As for the prescription, Sunjata tilts his head to peer over at his husband, a crooked smirk forming on his face. “You could’ve kept me there all night and I wouldn’t have complained.” He assures Nate with the sensation of love and amusement pouring through the bond.

The arm around him tightens and he scans Nate’s face, receiving the reaction he’d hoped he would, before he’s pulling his gaze away to give Nate the space he knows he needs. “After the lightning strike and… The accidental drugging, I kept a book with me and I wrote down all the memories I had of us because I thought I was forgetting them and I…” Here he busies himself in the box, pulling out the dried flowers from their wedding. “Didn’t want to forget us.” He moves to hand the flowers to Nate, careful to not touch his husband. “Do you know where these are from?” He asks, trying to cover up the admission as smoothly as possible, even if the bond between them suddenly grows a bit shy on Sunjata’s end.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-24-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-25-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-29-2021, 05:19 AM