right back where we started from
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I saw the crosses of empty cathedrals whose prospects were hanging out in bars
There’s greediness and possessiveness within the tones that Nate offers back and Sunjata silently clings to them, lets them fill in the holes that have grown within him in Nate’s absence. And he lets it linger longer within him as Nate’s warm laugh colors the air around them, relieving any other tension. That conversation could come later, it would come later, when Sunjata’s figured out how to say what he wants to say. So he hums a soft laugh with it, nodding and unable to keep the smirk from his face.

It would’ve absolutely put a damper on things, had he eaten the baby sea turtles on their first date. Luckily for him, though, he leans back a fraction and scans Nate’s face when his husband captures his gaze with his one bright blue eye. “Yeah?” He asks quietly, letting the smile blossom to something of a bit more curiosity. What would have been different? Had Nate kept him that night… Perhaps he wouldn’t have gone to see Phoebe. Perhaps he wouldn’t have been married from the start.

But the admission comes, something shy and boyish and almost awkward as it falls from his lips. There’s nothing to be afraid of here, not with Nate. Not with Sunjata announcing and professing his love outwardly to a dark room with their companions and to each other. He doesn’t know what he fears. So he watches quietly as he pulls out item after item, as Nate’s words fill him to the brim. “I love you too.” He breathes, stilling as Nate’s hand cups his face, as lips are pressed to his – however brief it might be.

Sunjata feels no pain, but he has to know how much it hurt Nate to do it. And it’s seen in the smile he gives Nate, something loving, adoring, something tinged with sadness. So he shifts the blankets a bit again, clearing his throat as he reveals the dried flowers. “Well, I must’ve grabbed them while I was sick and left them in the Advocates attic. But I got… The cure soon after that and it was perfect timing to stick them in a book.” To press them, flatten them, to dry them out so that they could keep them forever.

And he leans back now, head lifting a fraction to try and catch Nate’s gaze. I don’t remember much of the wedding but I do remember the excitement. I remember you waking me up and… We had bowties. He manages a soft laugh with this. I hardly remember the vows but I remember the way your nose wrinkled when I called you Nathaniel. This is said with a playful nudge of an elbow through the blankets for Nate’s middle. Out of the void of the Fever, I’m so glad that it’s those memories I got to keep. He admits mentally, while he pulls the last thing out of the box, this one with a hint of a laugh.

Remember these?” He asks, lifting a pair of handcuffs out of the box with the very same hand that bore the scar from years before when he’d worn them.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-24-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-25-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-29-2021, 05:19 AM