right back where we started from
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i don't know where home is, but i suppose it's anywhere i go that's any good at all
Pure, simple love rolls off Nate in waves, overwhelming and golden. Words usually grace his tongue so easily, but here, now, they’re loathe to help him. I’ll have to frame them. Even in his head, Nate sounds choked up, his throat thick and his eyes misty. I’m glad you got them though.

”I remember the bow ties.” Nate hiccups out a soft laugh, meeting Sunjata’s steely gaze easily. You looked so good, I almost wanted to skip the ceremony and just spend all day looking at you. Another laugh leaves him, joy crinkling his eyes. ”You’d never called me Nathaniel before, it was...” He shrugs, weird suddenly not quite right. It had just been different. I’m glad you remember too. I... I feel like we lost so much with it, I don’t want our marriage to be one more thing. Not that neither of them remembering it would have made it less real. It just wouldn’t be the same.

”I do remember those.” Nate purrs with a bright laugh, reaching out to accept the cuffs, and wishing that his fingers could linger over the scar cause by the unyielding metal. ”We should get another pair.” Leaning in to whisper his words into his husbands ear, Nate very nearly lets his lips brush against skin agin, only the memory of a burn holding him still.

A single hand dedicates itself to reverently tuck everything back inside the box, sand and prescription bottle in before the cuffs, before the dried flowers. Emotion gathers at the corners of Nate’s eyes as he pulls Sunjata tighter against him, the box placed safely on the ground. Im so glad I came back now. He murmurs silently, the words almsot blotted out by the calm sensation of love and comfort. An invitation for Sunjata to drift back into sleep, safe in Nate’s arms.

Done~ ?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-24-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-25-2021, 06:51 AM