The Wicked Day [Open!]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe's shoulders relaxed a little when he said their was no need for her to apologize. She still felt as though she needed to be on her toes. He was a king and certainly he had high expectations of those around him. That was a sort of pressure she wasn't used to and it reminded her of the worst parts of her finishing school years.

He spoke of those back in his homeland and she nodded, a sympathetic smile on her lips. "In Northwind, where I was born, there were mages who could transport people across dimensions. I was chosen to leave Northwind for a new place - Northaven - in an attempt to keep us from the fighting to rebuild our people. But such travel is one way and permanent." she said, giving him enough background to understand the significance of what came next. "My mother, father, and two sisters were there. And my friends...everything I had ever known was gone. In Northaven I had my brother...and then I appeared here without him." Phoebe didn't really count Roana, and she figured he wouldn't either. Roana was her sister in law but...she lacked a relationship of significance with her. "It was hard at first...but I have made some good friends here since arriving. I am certain you will too...and you can count me your first if you so wish." she said with a warm smile.

He mentioned how this Merlin had prophecies and how this was not one of them. "I can't say I know much of prophecy...but no future is set in stone. Circumstances change. People make choices...beings of greater power than we know do too, especially in Caido. Perhaps his visions were shifted or misinterpreted?" she offered, giving him a new angle to consider. "And I suppose nothing is truly over until you are dead. You were king once, perhaps you shall be a king again in the future...here in Caido." she said in an effort to lift his spirits.

They arrived in the little town then, and she led him to her cozy, welcoming clinic. She set to relighting the fire in the main fireplace. "Make yourself comfortable! You're welcome to stay as long as you need. There are some beds back there even."

Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile

Messages In This Thread
The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-03-2019, 08:47 PM