nothing’s safe these days
Nikolai Ascension!
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept"
- Bridgett Devoue

The change in the air almost catches Nikolai by surprise. He had been expecting the Voice to appear in some manner, but nothing could have prepared the young man for the fell of the Goddess' actual presence. Tense muscles relaxed but at the same time, something in him stirred. An excitement for what was to come. Her words though soothed something he hadn't even begun to recognize was broken. A family? Glimpses of his enraged father and desperate mother passed through his mind and Nikolai's resolve strengthened. Yes. A new family was exactly what they needed.  Although it was a bit difficult to imagine a deity seeing people as her family, the easy banter between the Voice and Varus seemed to support the claim.

Taking one last deep breath, he raised his head to stare directly at the shrine. "I am aware. I am willing and ready. Please Ascend me." He then paused before adding. "And when my mother soon comes to ask the same, please assure her that I fully support her choice."

nikolai

"Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying"
- Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
nothing’s safe these days - by Varus - 04-23-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: nothing’s safe these days - by Nikolai - 04-24-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: nothing’s safe these days - by the VOICE - 05-08-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: nothing’s safe these days - by Varus - 05-09-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: nothing’s safe these days - by Nikolai - 05-11-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: nothing’s safe these days - by the VOICE - 05-14-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: nothing’s safe these days - by Nikolai - 05-18-2021, 09:23 PM