(se) i hear the secrets that you keep
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Oh, empty my heart
This had really not gone according to plan. A quick trip into the Ouerwood to have a moment to herself, and then back to Stormbreak before anyone noticed she was not around - that had been the plan. Not getting sidetracked, lost, and subsequently stuck in a swamp as night set in. And of all places, it had to be this particular swamp.

Sequestered on a small knoll of relatively solid ground, Seren sat curled with her back against a gnarled tree, struggling to keep herself awake. Normally this would not have been an issue. The night always made her feel more alive than drowsy. The day had been long however, and taxing, and all she really wanted was a soft bed beneath a solid roof, and a long, uninterrupted rest. Alas, that was not to be. The sound of creatures moving about in the dark made her flinch, heart beating away as she tried to guess what it might be. Swamp rats? Gore crows? Penolaeth coming to claim her head? Or perhaps something more sinister, and far more dangerous... There was no end to the creatures that haunted the Feverlands, and some of them were nigh impossible to defend herself against on her own.

Debating her options to herself, the young demi-god eventually sighed. "Come forth," she whispered, casting a glance upwards. The stars were veiled and offered little comfort, but it didn't matter. One pinpoint of light descended all the same, falling quietly towards her. As it reached the ground, the soft sheen coalesced into the shape of a fox, glowing faintly of starlight. It blinked at her with colorless eyes, and at her command began to circle the tiny island. Vigilant, on guard in case something were to approach.

The light would give away her location, but that could not be helped; at least it offered something else to look at, save the deep shadows all around.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(se) i hear the secrets that you keep - by Aamu - 04-24-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: (se) i hear the secrets that you keep - by Seren - 04-24-2021, 10:08 AM