into the wild again
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

"Well, my praise is quite wonderful too, but I imagine it's only right that you get some of the credit." Ronin chuckled, trying and failing to angle his head away from the whiskered face that kept snuffling into his ear. His footsteps crunched over the frosty ground as he picked his way through the Glade, Ronin keeping his balance as best he could; the last thing he wanted was to topple over and squash his already injured friend.

Remi's question was a good one, but it wasn't one Ronin had an answer for, unfortunately. "Unless the dreamfish are some how immune to deities, I imagine she could just conjure one up herself if she wanted to," he murmured. "But even if she could just give it to me, it's only fair to do something in return, no? Fair is fair." And he was happy to do it, besides.

So it was with as careful a spring in his step as possible that Ronin led them from the Glade and towards the still, moonlit waters of the Oasis.

{END THREAD}

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression