you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
It does make more sense. Sunjata, at least, had tried to make pancakes while Nate had left, but it certainly wasn’t something that he planned on continuing doing. At least not until Nate taught him. Haai would grow too large eating all the fucked up pancakes in the process. “They are.” He offers her with a soft smile. “With quite a heavy amount of syrup.” He regards his soaked pancakes as if it might’ve been a problem – but Sunjata’s always had a sweet tooth. It comes as no surprise that his pancakes would be drowning in syrup.

Once she’s taken her bite, does he dive into his as well. Listening in the silence and the way the rain hits the window as she mulls over his question. The idea that she was overwhelmed has him nodding, swallowing down the bite as he considers how to respond to her. But there’s a moment where she says that she’s happy for it, because she gets to see him which has him reflexively responding with a soft, boyish smile – something similar to the kind he’d give her when she’d take him out of the house to the beach for the night, covering for him to be able to get a moment away from their father. “Do you remember when we left the house? After Father announced our engagement and we had made it to Dorobo before I lost you? It’s… A bit like that.” The ability to go somewhere where nobody knew their names, nobody knew who they were. Refugees, they were supposed to be, until everything got wrecked in the process.

He pokes at his pancakes, sticking his fork into a piece of fruit as he stares down at the plate, mulling over his next words. “It’s strange to go around without people knowing who you are.” He pauses, his gaze lifting to meet her face. “Though, you have me here now. And… Father’s gone. I…” He sets the fork down, stumbling over his words and needing to give her his full attention.

He leans back in the chair, his hand rising to gesture to the scar spanning his face. “He arrived sometime last year and earlier this season I killed him. He gave me this as a parting gift.” He sighs, before he shakes his head and leans forward. “We never have to worry about him again.” There’s honestly and earnest in his gaze, the kind that’s full of truth and hope that their lives could move on without that inky black machine of a man. "You're safe here, Saar."
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 05:10 AM