you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
A low hum of agreement leaves his throat at the venom in Saar’s voice, one that he knows all too well himself the pent up years of anger and frustration toward their father who had been nothing but a horrible man. And so he pulls her into a hug, a tight one, letting her stay against his chest as he tells her he’s proud of her, that their mother would be too, and when he pulls away and her admission hits the air, there’s a small sad smile of understanding there too.

It isn’t you, though, Saar. I have my moments where I sound like him or I do something like he did, but at the end of the day I know I won’t become him.” And that’s the difference, wasn’t it? “We care too much. We actively strive to not be like him. And he hated it.” He says matter of factly. In fact, he can recall the hundreds of times his father had abused him over his reactions being too soft to things, how he couldn’t be a cold, merciless killer that their father wanted him to be.

And even though he was a killer and so much blood stained his hands? He still wasn’t Shaju. He still wouldn’t be.

Her hands run over the feathers of his shoulders, though, and it distracts him as watches her face. “Oh. I’m… Attuned.” He begins to explain, pausing as he regards her. “There’s different kinds of people here. When I arrived I was just like I was in Korofi. But there are others with magic and some can shapeshift into animals… And others that are mechanical in some aspects.” He pauses briefly to ensure she’s following along. “I wanted to be stronger so I went to a shrine and asked to Attune and Safrin attuned me.” He pauses once again, stepping back from her to let the Pegasus wings unfurl from his spine, large feathery plumes of black and sapphire and electric blues stretch through the room. “I can shift into a lot of different animals now.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 06:37 PM