you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
No. They can’t feel much at all, physically, that is.” He frowns lightly. “They can feel it when they bite, though.” A hand gestures to the dozens upon dozens of silvery scars that fleck his neck, a small awkward smile crossing his face as he regards his sister. As for how he figured it out? Well, it took a lot of time and a lot of explaining. “Uh, well, it took a while. But I’ve been here a few years now so it’s all just… How it is now, I suppose.” He admits. As for why he Attuned and didn’t Ascend, that’s something that certainly causes a flush to creep up his neck, an awkward blush covering his cheeks for perhaps the first time in years.

Oh, uh, I…” He laughs, trying to figure out how to say he liked having a working dick as opposed to fancy teeth, but he falls short. “It didn’t… Really appeal to me.” He had thought about it, of course. “You can’t just get magic, though. Those with it here are cursed to have it.” He certainly doesn’t seem the magical type anyway.

When Saar’s voice takes on a different edge, though, a different tone in regards to Safrin, it causes him to falter a bit, to swallow hard. He knows the promises he made and those he had broken, and his lips quirk in a small frown. “Because war is coming. Between the Old Gods and the New Gods and I have to fight in it. I have to fight for Safrin and Nate? Nate has to fight for the Voice… And I bargained with Safrin to… Save Nate if the Voice was destroyed.” He sighs, his body shifting to something akin to the Korofi enforcer, enhanced with a stillness from his multitude of shifts. “I would raise Kamaria and if the time came, she would save Nate. But, like I always do, I ran into the decision too fast. Broke a lot of promises to do it.” A hand rises to run through his curls, as he shakes his head, accepting the blame for all of his shortfalls.

He’s a bit more muted now as she asks about his shifts, and he takes a moment to try and figure out how to describe it. “They affect me in some ways. The dragon makes me more protective, act out a bit more aggressively. Little things like that.” But she’s asked to see the macaw and Sunjata nods in agreement, pulling the wings of the Pegasus shift back into him and letting the macaw shift fill him. It changes and warps his body until the navy blue avian is flying toward the table, perching up on the edge and peering up at her with dark eyes. “See?” He chimes in a croaky, birdlike tone.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-26-2021, 04:30 AM