you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
As always, Saartjie sees right through him. All he can do is nod, hum a quiet agreement to the idea of being Ascended back where they came from, the connection made and yet, part of Sunjata didn’t want to think about that, didn’t want to think about her and the duties she was supposed to do. Luckily for him, though, her bluntness cuts through with a wolffish smirk and Sunjata’s blush flushes a bit darker as he scoffs a laugh, a shake of his head. “You don’t have to say it so bluntly, Saar.” He mutters, the shyness and awkwardness overcoming him in such a way that it hadn’t in over ten years. “But yeah.” Shaking his head, his hand rises to wave her off from it.

Like cursed as in all the gods dislike you for it.” He explains a bit bluntly, settling in and swallowing hard for the explanation of war and what all of that entails. How it calls for him to fight once again. “And yes… I have to fight. I’m one of Safrin’s chosen. I’m one of the strongest Attuned’s.” The frown deepens and he’s sure that she can see through it, see that he doesn’t want to fight but how he has to, how he can’t find a way to get out of it, how he’s stuck just as he was for the Trial when he turned seventeen.

To hear her not chastise him for the decision he’d made, means a surprising amount to him. It’s so surprising that there’s a soft edge of a smile that crosses his face, the raise of his brows that pairs with it. “I should have talked to them first… But, I didn’t. And there are things I regret about it.” But he doesn’t regret Kamaria, doesn’t regret his daughter one bit.

And then? He’s a bird, shifting and contorting to his first shift, hopping on the table in front of her where she reaches up to run her fingers along his navy plumage. His head tilts a bit for where she scratches, feathers ruffling slightly as he enjoys it, until she’s asking him questions and he has to focus on her words. She could fly too. She could sit upon his back as a Pegasus and they could fly together. He would do that for her, any of it.

But he croaks out a “no” when she asks if the shifting hurts, before he’s hopping off the edge and shifting into a bat to fly over to her bed, where he shifts back into himself in the blankets. “It doesn’t hurt.” He rumbles, leaning back so his spine rests against the wall as he watches her. “You could fly with me if you wanted… On the back of the dragon or the pegasus shift. You could fly.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-26-2021, 05:29 AM