you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
Bluntly honest absolutely brings a roll of his eyes, a huff of laughter that’s soon enough dragged into darkness and sadder tones. He was chosen, a fighter, a soldier as he was always supposed to be even if he wanted to do anything but. He didn’t know how not to fight, anymore. And when she requests that he promises her something, it fractures through his face, in the deepening frown and the tilt of his head, the shadows that encompass his steel gaze. “I break my promises, Saar.” He says quietly.

This was a promise he didn’t want to break, so he tries to smooth it over. “I will try, suster. But I can’t make a promise.” He admits quietly, settling in as she continues on, as she explains about regrets, and how Sunjata’s span the majority of his life. What kind of man would he be if he didn’t have to fight every inch of the way? “I made the bargain when Nate became a demigod. I don’t… I don’t even know if it’s possible, now.” And that’s where the biggest crux lay. That and Nate not wanting to be changed or fixed by the end of the war.

That would destroy him too.

So then in an effort of sailing into smoother waters, he makes a show of his shifts, of his bat and macaw, until he’s back as himself sitting on her bed, watching as she approaches and offering a small smile as she agrees to flying. He watches her stretch her arms up but something catches his eye, his head tilting, scarred hand reaching out to poke at her side. “What is that?” He asks, knowing it couldn’t be a birthmark or scar. It had to have been a tattoo or perhaps another bruise, but Korofi nobility (let alone noble women) weren’t allowed tattoos unless…

His gaze lifts to her face, something hardened and a touch sad in the storm clouds of his gaze.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-26-2021, 06:10 AM