you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
There was so much more they could go over later, so much more information that needed to be shared and compiled, but for now? Now he’s content to let it lie, to let her agree or remain silent with what he says, until it comes up to be spoken of again.

And for him? The tattoo distracts him, more so than the pride that crosses his sister’s face. The shirt lifts a fraction and he spies the marks inked into her skin, reaching up to trace them as if he doesn’t quite believe it. His gaze lifts to her, then, brows drawn in confusion and sorrow for her. “Gaal’s disappointment is… Was dangerous.” He replies quickly, withdrawing from her to run a hand through his hair with a heavy sigh. “Was it intentional or… Is it true?” He asks, unsure if he wants to know the answer.

At least Sunjata was able to have a choice, the want to have kids versus not having them because of how they grew up. But if the choice was made for Saar? If it truly were true? He hasn’t talked with her about it, but with how well she’d become a crutch for him in Korofi, he always imagined she’d make as good of a mother as they had. One that tried anything to protect them even if it meant going against the rules. Even if it meant getting killed in the process.

His daughter here is named Melita. I took her in… Taught her Korofi. She isn’t like him and actively despises him.” He explains quickly, pausing to look past her to the storms outside. “She’s on a smuggler ship right now. They come back at the start of Longheat.” The steel of his gaze rises again to meet Saartjie’s face. “She’s incredibly upset at me right now, but I think she’d like to meet you… If you wanted to.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-26-2021, 06:42 AM