you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
A dip of his head is confirmation to the announcement of being married twice – but magical healing had taken away the scar from the first one in order to pave the way for Nate. “It’s a long story.” He offers her with a soft, apologetic smile, sure that they’d round back to it. Because right now? Right now he’s offering admissions as to what it felt like to be a father, what he felt when he sees Kamaria – how he’d do anything he could to protect her and love her the way a father should, the way his daughter deserved.

Her murmur does help at first, but when the words finish and she picks up, his attention turns from the ceiling over toward her. There’s a sound that leaves his throat that’s in part agreement and in part something… Else, something even he doesn’t know what it means.

There’s storm clouds in the steel of his eyes when he watches her, hears the fierceness in her voice, something about it resonating just like it did when their mother would make her own quiet little vows to them in secret. That thought alone sparks Saar to speak of their mother, the hand that rests on his arm draws his gaze as well, before it moves to her face when her hand finds its way across his heart – one that has lightning strike scars that stretch for it.

You sound like her.” He says softly, managing a small, somewhat sad and relieved smile. “I couldn’t ever become like him. I know that now… But it took me a long time to get there.” It’s easier, perhaps, given that Saartjie knew what it was like to grow up in Korofi, every single thing they had to deal with and still had faith in him that he wouldn’t become like that.

He takes a deep breath, reaching over to tug his sister into his arms, in a tight hug again. “I’m so glad you’re here.” He rumbles, every ounce of his relief poured out through the tones of his voice. “Do you want to go see the rest of the house?” He asks as he pulls away.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-28-2021, 05:24 PM