take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Bastien's gossip is Wessex's important iNfOrMaTiOn for the next leader to have.

“Well… he fucked Safrin and now has a daughter from her, so I’m not sure where anyone stands on definitives right now, other than Nate is a demigod now so the whole family is just…” Fucked. Weird. Bizarre. Choose an adjective, it probably fits.

“It’s worth a try, talking. Safrin has tied him tightly to her. You probably know better than me what it feels like to be a parent. So that’s why I don’t think we can count on him and it wouldn’t be smart to continue to rely on him.” And it is a big loss - not just for her, as a friend, but also for the Ascended side. Even with headway made in friendships elsewhere, how do you say no when a goddess and mother of your child tells you to do something?

At least they’re moving on to logistics now. “Ideally after we finish the Quest from the Voice. I don’t feel comfortable with a public change before then. And as I said, I’d like to stay on as an advisor and General.” Because there are certain things she can do as a demigod and certain information she can get, that Bastien will not necessarily have access to.  

But there is much that can happen before then.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 07:50 PM