take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“I… don’t know,” Wessex admits, and quite frankly she doesn’t care beyond the obviously manipulative part of the act. “Maybe Safrin’s overwhelming fertility is just too much to resist and he fell into her.” That’s how the modern-day excuse for cheating, isn’t it? It’s Safrin’s power move, because physically birthing children is the one thing the Voice can’t do.

And she has, with that news, mostly written Sunjata off, but if Bastien wants to try his luck, he is more than welcome to. Nodding in approval, she can only issue one more small warning. “I hope I’m wrong, just… be careful what you trust him with. And let me know what Isla says, will you?” She has her fingers crossed that the medic can see the need for someone like her alongside Bastien, but hasn’t made her mind up either way. A little flexibility is key here.

“The sooner we can get that quest done, the better. If you have any ideas on how to lure an Order member to us, I’m all ears.”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 10:17 PM