take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Okay,” readily agreeing, Wessex has no qualms with Bastien taking something like that off her plate. If they were to lead together, they ought to have a heart-to-heart, perhaps without her interference or influence over the matter.

As for Morgan, the Queen can at least answer in the affirmative to her capabilities. “She is, and for now is a friend to the Ascended. She came to help us at LongNight and… seems to have some kind of significant relationship with Neron." That much had been discernible during their time staying at her house during Deepfrost, but the Wraith chose not to pry and would continue to let the pair maintain their privacy. Ish. She can’t help the wry smile that surfaces at the last remark, but there’s little more.

“I’d hope so too -” here she lingers, her own experiences with lack of help lately boldly highlighted in the front of her mind, “however, Sunjata’s ties to Safrin are more than a little concerning. At least to me. But I could be overreacting.” Shrugging, it’s more of a throwaway comment, as Wessex is pretty sure she isn’t overreacting and there is much to be worried about now that the Flood has fathered a child by the starlit herald.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Wessex - 05-20-2021, 05:26 PM