Training disillusioned as i wished upon your star
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Through the round tables moved a familiar face, glistening in the golden light that came through the windows, her long blonde hair and multicolored eyes. Aisha grinned over her shoulder the moment her gaze fell upon Hotaru, broadened when she noticed the sword at her side. This wasn't just any chance meeting, but rather an appointment.

"Of course sugar, no better way to spend my time," she replied in a gravely drawl, rising to her feet and stretching tall. Her own sword sat in it's fancy new sheath, conjured by Deimos just for her. His magic abilities would never cease to amaze, she ran her fingers along the leather before lifting and strapping it to her belt, "This way." She lead Ru out a back door, into a small courtyard outback. Here she'd set up a couple dummies and a weapon rack near the back wall of the inn, a much smaller version of the barracks training ground for the use of her hunters.

"What do you think of the guildhall? Our training grounds," she asked as she removed her cloak and tied up her long golden curls, lips parted in a playful smirk. She was rather proud of the cozy building they'd pulled together, hopefully Ru found it equally as inviting.
i'm the king of your dreams if you want me
i can lead you if you need me baby

Messages In This Thread
RE: disillusioned as i wished upon your star - by Aisha - 05-01-2021, 08:28 PM