staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
He was there, as he always would be, for her, with her. She had chosen him, had returned to him - he would endeavour to always be there for her, to venture with her wherever she went. Chuy was not ignorant to the Old Gods and New Gods narrative, especially since Kia had returned, and given him a reason to care.

But he hadn't expected what she said. In retrospect, perhaps he should've known that there were few people who could push her to tears, to devastation - Deimos certainly was one of them.

"He.. he wants to destroy the Voice.." he repeated, as if unable to fully believe it. Arms wrapped around her, holding her close, hoping to treasure her, anchor her in this: their home, their togetherness.

Surely Deimos knew the implications, the results of such destruction. Surely he knew that if he were to achieve this, he'd be killing Kia, and all Ascended, and..

"So he's chosen a side then, " soft, low voice murmured from somewhere in her hair, as he simply held her close. He sighed, his chest filling, tightening the embrace they shared. "Kia, I choose you, and I always will," he needed her to know this, hoping she believed him - not really knowing what else to do or say beyond those words.
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Chulane - 05-01-2021, 07:07 AM