staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA

Truthfully, she hadn’t expected what she’d heard, either. And it had hit her like a freight train, like a punch through the chest. Perhaps without the sense of touch and smell and taste, the Ascended grew more intense in their emotions, how they felt. It sure felt that way to her as she lets Chulane hold her tightly. His words are a repetition of what she says and she buries her face further into his chest. “Yes.” She manages, a whisper croaked out.

And he says the same thing she’d thought when Deimos had dropped the ball on her. He had chosen a side, and it hadn’t been hers. It had been against the Voice for crimes that Kiada had no part in but had become a victim of, too, but she owed the Voice so much. “He… Told me he’s always chosen that side.” And she hadn’t believed him at first, didn’t want to know the implications of it even if it was in blazing red in front of her eyes.

Her arms tighten around him, clutching him closer as she moves to fall apart – both in relief and sorrow, her heart full for him and broken apart for her family and what it all means. “I… I want to go to Torchline, Chuy.” She mumbles into his shirt, sniffing despite not needing to, pulling her head back to let her tear filled gaze focus on her lover. “Take that trip we talked about… Figure it out.
am i more than you bargained for yet?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Kiada - 05-01-2021, 07:32 AM