staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA

Her arms tighten around him as she clings to him, hoping that his arms will be the one space where everything won’t spiral out of control. And even if he thinks that his words won’t soothe her, his apology… It does. Because it helps her know that his words ring true – he’s there for her. For the decisions she’s made and the life she’s chosen to have. He’s chosen her.

Her face buries in his chest again, brushing away the tears into his shirt where it remains soaked through, and when she pulls away her face has an iridescent sheen to it as her brows furrow together. “It is.” She agrees softly, steadying herself with an unnecessary breath.

She suggests Torchline and she waits for the ball to drop, the suggestion that he doesn’t like to run away from a problem and while she’s typically in agreement… She has nothing going on here, nothing to require her to stay and face everything that’s happening when she could be somewhere else, somewhere without a constant reminder.

It should be good...” She pauses, chewing at her bottom lip as she considers it. “Nate’s there, he’s always been nice to me. He’s married to Sunjata so, being married to the Governor should have some perks, right?” She shakes her head, swallowing hard despite not needing to. “I have friends there, too. Adam is there.” Her iceberg gaze lifts to scan his face, mulling over the implications of what going to Torchline might mean.
am i more than you bargained for yet?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Kiada - 05-02-2021, 04:58 AM