staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA

Kiada doesn’t have much in the way of qualms against asking for space. If anything, it was quite… Her. Abandoning things when they proved as though she didn’t have a clear ability to win at it. There was no victory here, nothing to consider. For her? If it weren’t for Chuy? She’d have likely already left, written a note and sent it to Hotaru and Deimos with apologies and departed in the middle of the night to the portal and dealt with the rest of it. But she considers Chuy, considers his thoughts on it, sure that they could talk it over some more – but her mind is set.

He agrees, thankfully, and she pulls back to press a kiss to his cheek, to wrap her arms around him tightly, uncaring of how her face appears streaked in tears and her exhaustion. “Yes.” She says softly. She’d wait a day, even a week, so long as it meant she got what she wanted in the end and that was simply not being in the wintery tundra she was born in.

Why did it always seem as though the mountains brought her heartache?

I… Don’t know. When it… Feels right?” She asks with a small frown, pulling away a bit more fully, reaching up to wipe away at her tears, to sniffle despite not needing it. “I don’t know.
am i more than you bargained for yet?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Kiada - 05-04-2021, 04:46 AM