livingroom dance floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
every now and then the things i lean on lose their meaning
"Never." Remi abruptly replies, looking down at her and shaking his head emphatically. "You were a part of me...and I killed you at one point." With a crooked smile that colours the words nearly as much as his accent, Remi chuckles. "One awkward date could never come between us. You are my best friend and I love you." Pressing his lips to the top of her head, he adds: "It would take at least three awkward dates, for that."

Remi nods thoughtfully at that. "You have still never been a hawk. We could test it with that." And if she started to feel the burn from the sun? Well. Then they'd have a picnic indoors and draw bones.

Shifting slightly, the arm not wound tightly around Isla slides across his lap. Stretching out his fingers, palm up, he offers his wrist to her thinking that if it isn't his neck that perhaps he'll be able to restrain himself more than he'd been able to in the past. He won't, he absolutely won't, but surely in the interest of trial and error, it's worthing trying.
& i find myself careening
into places that i should not let me go

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

"I love you too," Isla says easily, pretending she can feel the kiss to her hair as more than a dull pressure, and enjoying it nonetheless. "I love you enough to ensure that we never get beyond two awkward dates, anyway," she informs him with a chuckle. Relaxing in his arms and feeling more at ease around him than she had since before Deepfrost, Isla gasps softly at the idea of being a hawk. "I would really enjoy that," she says quietly.

But for right now there's an ocean calling them, dark and deep, and only something kraken-sized would suit whatever shenanigans they want to get up to out there. Remi's hand slips across his lap and for a second Isla merely takes his hand, running her fingers across the lines of his palm. "I am terrible at palm reading, sorry," she says with a smirk, before drawing his wrist up towards her lips.

It's better and worse because she knows what's coming, and as her teeth slip into his veins, Isla chases the ecstasy of it all with a soft moan, melting further into his grip.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Well I am glad to hear that. Clearly I am not good at ensuring things are not awkward." He muses, ignoring the lack of warmth that she radiates and simply enjoying the feeling of her against him.

"Ah, it's fine. I think it would not be the sort of story you would want to read, anyway." Remi replies, his fingers softly moving in hers so that the lines of his palm waver. But it's all an act to try and hide the way he's flushed anew. Pressing his tongue between his teeth and pulling in a breath, Remi directs his gaze up toward an interesting bit of Isla's ceiling, trying to steel himself against..

..heat. His eyes close against it as his teeth try to click shut around his tongue. Remi doesn't try and hide the way his breathing is suddenly irregular, nor how the arm around Isla tenses and releases in spasms as he fights to remain still. His fingers itch to draw her onto his lap, to press her against him that her cool skin might help temper the fire that her teeth have ignited.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

It's an impossible thing, for Isla to keep still and keep calm, not with the first feeling since just after LongNight coursing through her veins. A low hum rises up in her throat, and every flicker of touch against her from Remi's fingers is enough to make her want to melt further against him. She doesn't want to let him go - and gods if it wouldn't be easier if it had been his neck - but eventually it's a necessity more than a nice-to-have, and her jaws part to release him.

Isla doesn't pant, but the stark red of the blood against her lips and her teeth paints a stark picture nonetheless. She can't help it. Copper is still dancing on her tongue as she leans up to seek out Remi's lips, her hands dropping from his wrist to press against the top of his thigh. She'll apologise later, she's sure.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The world spins and smashes together, and Remi feels as though he's being dragged away in a torrent of fire. Isla is the only thing he might hold onto but she is pure heat in a way he can't grasp, but that he can't shy away from either. Remi hardly feels the release of Isla's teeth, so strong is the concoction that swirls brightly in his veins. So when her lips press against his, it's with surprise and desire that he finds his arms twining around her. Blood trickles down his wrist though with the heat from his skin making Isla's lips feel warm and her tongue against his, he couldn't be less concerned about what his wandering hands might stain in the process.

Should they be doing this? Were they doing this? He doesn't know, but gods Remi is ready to latch onto any excuse that he might not have to give this up. When he said he'd missed Isla, he'd meant it, but only now as his hands are allowed to remember the curves of her lower back and hips, does he realize how much.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Were they doing this, indeed. Isla doesn't know and she really doesn't care, the medic barely noticing that Remi's wrist is even still bleeding as she shifts and swings a leg over his waist to straddle his lap. Her tongue dances against his, fingers plunging into the back of his curls; without hesitation, Isla presses herself close enough to grind against him, lips parting in a gasp at phantom sensations that continue to shudder through her body.

"Remi," she whispers against him, her free hand pressed to his chest. "Should we...?" Stop? Carry on? Go to a room they both know exists and make the most of this? There are enough endings to that sentence that Isla doesn't bother, in the end, to try and finish it. Instead she leans in again for another kiss, relishing the pounding of his heartbeat and the way he shifts and moves beneath her.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's lips part as Isla tucks herself neatly against him, moaning into her kiss as the weight of her further stokes the heat gathering between his legs. His hands roam up the back of her thighs, wrapping around her waist that he might anchor himself to her somehow, despite being completely adrift. "I love how you feel." He whispers softly as his fingers tighten, noting just how small her waist is—and indeed, how small she is—especially when compared to someone like Ronin. It's nothing to do with power or control or domination that he finds her size tantalizing, merely that it's so uniquely different to anything else he's experienced, or wants to experience with anyone else.

Raising his hips slightly, the alchemist's eyes flutter open as his head leans back against the couch, doing his best to focus on what she's saying despite how little is actually said. "Sorry." He mumbles, pulling one hand away from her to rake it through his curls. Flushed, Isla's hand will rise and fall steadily against his chest as he tries to catch his breath. But with her pebble-blue eyes so close and the weight of her in his lap, it's an uphill battle that even godly-strength can't help with.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Honestly, it's a battle that Isla wants to lose, can feel herself losing with every rise and fall of Remi's chest beneath her hand. "What are you sorry for?" she asks softly, her voice barely needing to be beyond a whisper as she leans in again, letting her lips ghost along his jawline, fangs grazing along the space behind his ear. "We could finish what we started last time," she suggests, her hips rolling against him.

"If you wanted," she adds, all too aware of what happened before and how awkward that might still be. Still, Isla is on fire with his touch, her cheeks flushed pink with Remi's blood, and she has to actively resist sinking her teeth into him again just to feel what he does. To be in this moment with his again, properly.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"For—" It isn't a shiver, so much as all of his muscles seem to tense and then release in minute spasms that causes adrenaline to pulse with every beat of his heart. He loses his train of thought before hitching a ride aboard another. "Map making, you mean?" Slipping a hand beneath the bottom of her shirt, Remi's fingers roam up her spine before sliding around that his hand might hug the curve of her waist.

"It...doesn't have to be just me, if you wanted." Tilting his head forward, Remi grazes teeth that are suddenly pointed and sharp against the jut of one of her collarbones. Without the fluttery sensation that might otherwise accompany kisses, all the alchemist can offer the ascended is varying sensations for her body to process. And so in addition to the shark teeth that slide across her skin, a tongue made rough and almost sandpaper-like trails in their wake.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Map making," Isla repeats, breathless despite not needing to breathe, her laughter little more than a fluttery huff against the side of his neck. She arches against the trail of his fingers against her skin, the teeth that drag along her collarbones, and quite without her permission, her fingers are starting to unbutton his shirt. "I think it was star-mapping, actually," she mumbles, not that she cares - she was not talking about that, and they both know it.

She draws back enough to look him in the eyes, blue on green, at his suggestion, Isla raising her eyebrows to him. "I still don't have a key to that room, so you'll have to break the door again," she mumbles. "And I thought we were going to Torchline right after?" It's not a no, but neither is it an absolutely yes.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'My mistake.' Remi humbly concedes, and though the skin beneath her fingers is scarred and dull to most things, his mind is acutely aware of the places her nimble fingers brush against him as she unbuttons his shirt.

"It's Bastien's fault for locking it in the first place." The alchemist replies, entranced by the silvery-pink colour on Isla's cheeks. It should be strange that it's literally his blood that's flowing through her, but it isn't. Not when the pair have literally shared a mind; seeing part of himself reflected in her just makes Remi's heart flutter and his hands wind tighter around her.

"There's still some sunlight left. But if you'd prefer to read away the remainder of the night...?" It's both a serious suggestion as much as it isn't. "I want you, Isla. In any way you want to be had." And Remi means it; he loves her for her mind as much as anything else. Unhappy as it will make the growing erection that presses against the front of his pants, if what Isla wants is to dance in her livingroom, draw the anatomy of the jaw, or have a staring contest, Remi will be just as elated as if he were carting her off to the sex room.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Mm, you'd think he would learn." Isla sighs against him, tugging his shirt open and letting her hands run across his scarred skin. She can barely feel it and the same is likely true of Remi in a lot of places, but she can't help herself. In the same way the alchemist sees himself in the flush of her cheeks, she can remember how their bond felt at times like this, when they could understand each other so clearly that it was almost painful when they were apart.

Grinding against him almost without being able to help it at this point, she grins and leans in for another kiss. "Reading? Maybe before I bit you, but now I'm a little busy," she mumbles against his lips, winding an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go," she whispers. "I want you to have me, right now." And she's not moving even an inch away from him, so it's up to Remi to carry her.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's body lurches forward absolutely of its own accord, though no part of his conscious mind is offering up any objections. She feels light as a feather against him, and as he rises and guides her legs around his waist, he has to remind himself that for all of his godly abilities, teleportation (of the sort required here and now), isn't one of them. Neither is the ability to see while his lips are locked against hers.

So it's reluctantly that he kisses her one last time, before heading toward the sex room with all the elegance and grace of King Kong bashing through the jungle. Whoever they might see on the way, whatever might happen, is entirely inconsequential. Remi's thoughts have been hopelessly dichotomized between the woman in his arms, and finding his way to the sex room.

The lock breaks easily beneath his fingers (he's not sorry, Bastien), and moments after Remi has kicked it closed, he's pressing Isla against the nearest wall that he might deduce for himself if they're far enough in for the enchantments to have taken effect.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Oh, they're far enough.

Isla has no idea who they have seen and if it's important - she's busy trailing kisses along the side of Remi's neck, barely able to resist the urge to sink in her fangs to make the trip seem a little less lengthy. (It's not even that long, it just feels that way).

But as he breaks the lock and as her back presses against the wall, suddenly it's all very real - the heat between them, the arousal thrumming through her veins, the feel of Remi against her, and the moan that escapes her throat is one of exquisite need and lust. "Remi--" She barely gets his name out before she's leaning in to kiss him, her hips arching up so she can press against him as much as possible.

With tongue and teeth and fingers tugging at his curls, Isla tries to find a way to tell him to fuck her now without parting from him. It doesn't work.