livingroom dance floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2759
every now and then the things i lean on lose their meaning
Strong as he is, as the magical overload of the room contours against his bones and swims in his veins, Remi's knees very nearly buckle. Growling into Isla's lips as he presses himself against her—for balance as much as to squeeze more friction out of her—Remi hears the medic's silent request demand loud and clear.

"Gods you're incredible." He pants against her. Arching slightly that he might keep her pinned against the wall with his hips, Remi's hands slip from around her waist and move up to slide her shirt over her head. This time won't be like the last time they were here. This is not fueled by grief and the shaky confidence that comes from having survived LongNight. This is not new, nor is it an escape. Remi isn't terribly sure what it is, but knowing what it isn't smoothes away any lingering doubts he might have ever had.

Heat rises in pulses that seem to blot out all of Remi's senses as he tries to channel the reckless need the sex room inspires into something managable. What he wants is to rake his claws down the wall beside Isla's head and to tear away her clothing with his teeth. He wants to bury himself inside of her and to taste her all at once, to feel her tongue and teeth against his skin and around his cock, and to have her screams make his ears ring.
& i find myself careening
into places that i should not let me go

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

No, you are - that's what Isla wants to say, but she's too wrapped up in Remi to do much more than pant against his skin and shift to help him remove her top. She pushes Remi's shirt down over his shoulders that she might feel him even more - greedy and insatiable, it would be a lie to say that she doesn't have the same thoughts as the alchemist, but even the pull of tongue and teeth and touch is nothing compared to the need to feel him buried deep inside her.

"Remi, please--" It's about all she can manage in the limited space she has to work in, but she grinds against him again as if that might help to encourage him along. Against the wall, somewhere further in the room - Isla doesn't care, and she nips playfully at his bottom lip as if that might do anything to change things. Indeed, if it weren't for the fact that she was pinned against the wall, she'd be ripping his pants off right now.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'Please what, Isla?' Remi whispers with a dark smile; it's only the fact that he no longer has the ability to create clothing that keeps him from using his claws or teeth to remove her bra from the front. 'Mmm?' He encourages as if doesn't already have a good idea of what her answer might be.

Having already had Isla once like this, pressed against a wall with both of them breathless and desperate to begin, he slides an arm against the back of her thighs while the other directs her lips against his own. Down the familiar hallway and toward the bed, Remi grins against Isla's lips. "Once I had the ability to turn clothing into flower petals." He muses, seeking out the edge of the bed with the back of his legs so that he might sink down onto it. "But now I'm forced to take your clothes off one by one." His tone implies that it won't be a fast process either. Indeed, raising a brow it's with decadent slowness that his fingers slide up her sides before meeting in the middle of the back, where, despite how good he is with his hands, he seems to feign ignorance about how to unclasp her bra.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

"You know what," Isla growls at him in return, her blue eyes narrowing as she senses that part of him that loves to tease flicker to life. And so as he backs them away from the wall and leads them down the hallway, Isla presses her lips against his ear and tells him exactly what she wants. I want you to fuck me, fast and rough like someone might catch us. I want to hear you moan my name, and I want you to cum so hard that you forget where we are and why. I want it to feel like too much, like it might feel so good that it hurts.

And on and on in that vein, while her fingers slip beneath the back of his shirt so that scalpel sharp fingertips can tickle across his shoulders with the barest hints of pressure. They sit and the friction it creates between them is almost unbearable. Still, Isla knows Remi, and the crooked and fanged grin on her face as she leans back is almost identical to his own. "Then you'd better get started," she whispers, her hips rocking against him in a slow and indulgent rhythm. "We've got time to kill, right?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'Do I.' Remi returns, his voice rich and dark and as he grins in the dwindling space between them. "I left out the star portion of map-making earlier..." He adds as if Isla was a fool to leave it to his mind to know what she wanted. But she is no fool, and as he hears the words, whatever parts of the alchemist that might continue to tease are thrust sharply to the back of his thoughts, making room for the man—or beast—who was capable of taking her the way she wanted to be had. His muscles tense and release as his eyelashes flutter ever so slightly. They both know what he's capable of and despite pleas to the contrary, restraint will always be necessary.

'Have we?' Remi growls against her, his musings of removing her garments piece by piece overshadowed by words like fast and rough, and I want it to feel like too much. With a swiftness that's as controlled as it is instinctive, Remi is able to rise, twist, and place Isla face-down on the bed in a smooth motion without his hands ever once leaving her. And if her fingers cut him as he does this? So much the better. Draping himself over her, his body covering hers with ease, Remi wedges his hand beneath Isla and the bed, the flat of his palm pressing against her belly as it descends toward the top of her pants. At the same time he presses his hips down against hers as if intentionally obfuscating his own efforts. "Do you know how often I think about the way you tasted when we were here last?" Hours he spent between her thighs, and still he wanted more.

Roughly lowering himself against her as if wanting to imprint the scars on his torso against her back, the hand wedged beneath she and the bed moves to unfasten her pants, so that he might take them and her underwear off in one swift tug.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla loves it when Remi is like this - whatever she wants to say to him is cut off as she's covered by him on the bed, her fingertips opening a couple of deep lacerations across his shoulders only to turn their attention to the bed covers instead. A ragged moan leaves her throat to feel him all over her, and though she tries to arch up to help (or hinder, she hasn't decided yet), there's no way she's going anywhere with the alchemist pinned against her back.

"Mm, no. I don't know," she almost whispers, shifting now to help him strip her of the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked and wanting on the bed before him. "Good thing you won't have to think about it any more though." Not if Remi has anything to say about it - and she's sure he will, and the man has a silver tongue.

She glances over her shoulder at him, her blue eyes made dark by the twilight of the room and the arousal roaring through her body.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Like a slip of moonlight cast onto the dark bed, Isla doesn't even look real. She's too perfect for that, with her dusty silver cheeks, her pebble-blue stare covered by shadows and a wave of her golden hair, and a body he wants to ravish as much as worship stretched out before him. 'Presumptuous of you.' He notes with a grin, as if she isn't absolutely right. He does want to taste her, to lose himself in the heat, and to feel the tension of her thighs around him.

Carelessly dropping her clothes onto the floor, Remi stretches out a hand, tracing a line with a single claw from between her shoulder blades down to her lower back. It's there that his other hand joins, his thumbs perfectly moulding against the line where the back of her thighs meet her ass, that he might spread her legs and raise her hips at the same time with insistent fingers and strong hands.

With fully-clawed hands now, Remi rakes his fingers up the back of one of Isla's thighs, his fingers spreading outward to clasp the half-sphere of the medic's ass. With a latent moan that shivers into a growl, the alchemist presses his lips between her thighs that she might be forced to feel the breaths he needs that she does not. "Is...la.." He whispers, and it's on the l of her name that his tongue plunges into her and his fingers properly grasp her raised hips, hitching her fully against his waiting mouth.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Maybe it is presumptuous - and maybe it isn't. Isla can't really say either way because Remi's hands are on her at that point. She shivers at the claw that runs from her shoulder blades and down her back, a gasp that cuts off with the way he squeezes at the backs of her thighs. Hitched closer to his waiting mouth, Remi will find her hot and wet already - and as his tongue flicks out to taste her, it drags a needy moan from her throat.

"Remi--" His name comes wrapped around a fluttering intake of breath, and there's little more she can say while he's pressed against her like this. She wants more of it, though - more of him, more of all of this, and already the flush on her cheeks has grown a shade deeper. She all but serenades him with gasps and moans, her back arching down towards the bed as if she might be able to expose more of herself to him that way.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'Islllla.' Remi taunts in return, his tongue pressing into and against her as his fingertips leave marks against her pale skin. Her back arcs and while it does offer more of her, gods but it isn't enough. He could turn her over, draping her legs over his shoulder as he'd done before, but something in the slope of her spine and the way her fingers have made ribbons out of the duvet drives him wild.

"Don't move." He growls, his voice rough and tinged with the sweet silver taste of her. If she listens she'll hear the hasty shedding of Remi's clothes before he's covering her again. One could think that being fucked hard and fast might entail Remi merely grasping Isla's hips and simply going at her from behind. But he loved her too much to fuck her like some teenage boy. What's more, he wanted her too much to let her be so far away from him.

So, with both of his feet on the ground, he tugs Isla toward the edge of the bed. She's more than flexible for what he has in mind, and he's more than strong enough to see it done. With his teeth against her shoulder, Remi thrusts his hips forward, feeling momentarily dizzy and overwhelmed the moment he finds himself all the way inside of her. Wanting to keep the curve in her spine while not sacrificing the reach of his fingers, Remi twines one hand up across her belly where it clasps against her breast on the opposite side. With his forearm strong against her that he might support her weight almost entirely, his other hand slides down one leg where it wraps around one of her thighs; a silent promise he'll not leave her wanting.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

As if she would move. Isla is already on fire with lust, and Remi's deft tongue has stoked the heat in her belly almost to an unbearable level when he turns it up another notch. "Oh--!" Her gasp cuts off into another long moan as she's drawn back and against him. She's missed the part where he stripped himself of his clothes, too busy trying to gather her frayed thoughts, and she's sure his hands will leave palm shaped marks of heat against her skin by the time they're done - she hopes for it, in fact.

"Gods, Remi - fuck--" Isla throws her head back as he enters her, trying and failing to cage her cry of pleasure to finally feel him as close as she wants him. It's impossible for her to move, to gain any leverage, such is their position, but that's exactly what Remi had demanded. "Harder," she manages through a gasp - begging for more is about all she can do right now.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Caged in his arms despite the fact her knees remain on the bed, Remi almost wishes that his arms would burn with the effort of holding her aloft. They don't, the frustration of which Isla will likely feel echoed in the air snarled out between his lips and the tension of his fingers against her inner thigh and around her breast.

Tilting his head that he might growl kisses against the side of her neck, Remi complies with the medic's demands with limitless enthusiasm. As his hips thrust against her, sending ripples of force up through her flesh, a long pale feather brushes with a tantalizing delicateness over the nipple not contained by the alchemist's palm as his wings stretch around her. Wanting to drown her in the various sensations he might provide, Remi claws and grasps with jagged hands, strokes her nipple and one of her legs with touches that are literally featherlight, and lets his unshaven cheek rub against the soft skin of her neck.

Prying his fingertips from her flesh, the claws on one of his hands disappear as he presses his middle finger against her clit and begins to move it in lazy circles that in no way match the rhythmic pounding of his hips.  "You have to tell me before you cum." He warns.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla had said she wanted it to feel like too much. Like she wanted it to feel so good that it hurt. And gods, does Remi deliver. Perhaps this wouldn't be the same for just about anyone, but for Isla? The alchemist chooses the perfect concoction of sensations to rile her up completely; the softness of feathers against her nipples compared to the pounding thrusts against her hips; the blanketing wings; the scruff of his unshaven cheek against her skin - all of it overwhelms in such a way as to leave her undone far before her orgasm comes to claim her.

And then his hand slips between her legs and she feels every muscle spasm and tighten against him. It's near impossible to achieve, but Isla tries anyway, to match the rhythm of her hips against Remi's to give at least a fraction back of what she's getting. It shouldn't be much of a surprise for him to hear her voice, ragged and breathless, ring out only a few moments after his warning. With sweat beading on her skin and a throat made raw by encouraging him on, Isla tries to press herself further against his fingers as if she might be able to get more of him that way.

"Remi, I'm gonna cum--"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Restraint has been learned by the alchemist in many ways throughout his life. The restraint needed to hide his inclinations as a boy. The restraint to follow orders, and to accept his lot in life as a commoner despite how unfair and unjust it was. The restraint not to lash out at anyone who dared cross his path after Aoife died. The restraint not to accidentally wound those around him with his strength as it surpasses all reasonable limits.

And now, that learned restraint fills his hands and overrides the desires of his body as he pushes Isla away from him before they can both finish.

Taking a staggering step backward, his lips parted and his breathing entirely ragged, Remi stands in the darkened room with his wings spread, his body scarred, blood dripping down his back and clotting on his wrist, and his eyes locked upon Isla. Panting, his cock twitching as if it might decide on its own to bridge the gap between them, the alchemist can feel his orgasm like a bit of sugar dissolved on his tongue; sweet and insatiable, leaving him licking roughly at the back of his teeth.

Raising a brow at Isla as his chest steadily rises and falls, the alchemist waits to see what she might do in response to having denied her her orgasm.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Oh.

Oh.

He's gone before she can cum, but not before the rise of her orgasm can creep up the back of her throat and then completely fall flat, unsatisfying and confusing all at once. Remi staggers back and leaves Isla to fall forward without the support of his hands. The result leaves her rather clumsily trying (and failing) to catch herself on the bed, the medic shifting awkwardly to try and turn to look at him.

He stands like some smug-as-fuck shadow on the wall, wings spread, panting for breath, and she wonders what she did wrong. Except she knows what she did, from their previous dAtE, and even if it's still true that if Remi was close enough she'd slap him, Isla supposes she deserves it. "Okay, well. I guess we're even now," she says with a quiet nod, raking her hair out of her face.