livingroom dance floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
every now and then the things i lean on lose their meaning
It goes sideways, just like the last time, and for exactly the same reasons.

"What?" Remi pants, cheeks flushing as concern slides up the backs of his thighs like ice water. "What?" He repeats, blinking into the darkness at her, no longer at all looking like some demigod of death who might fuck your last breath out of you, but instead a very confused and rather boyish man. "No, I—" The alchemist had expected her to snap her teeth, to turn and drag him back over her, to demand he finish what he'd started. He'd only wanted to tease her in a way she might not expect, and perhaps a bit selfishly, to want to be made to feel as desirable as he was trying to make her feel.

'—I wasn't trying to—' Shaking his head as he steps forward, his wings going limp at his sides (not his erection though, that still held out hope), he stretches a hand out toward her. "—sorry, I was trying to be..." Remi winces. "..sexy, I guess. I..." Remi frowns, looking confused and baffled. 'That's why I said to tell me..so that we could...I...' His eyebrows nearly touch such is his bewilderment, his pale eyes going from Isla's face to the lip of the bed and back again.
& i find myself careening
into places that i should not let me go

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

What do you mean, what? That's what Isla wants to say, but with the rush of her building orgasm no more than an unhappy crackle in her veins now, she's not as snappy as Remi might have hoped she'd be. But it's the fact that they've been friends for so long that saves it, ultimately. She gazes at him, tangled in the blankets in the middle of the bed, waiting expectantly for the punchline.

And it turns out to be I was trying to be sexy. Blinking at him, his wings all limp and sad and his dick standing at attention, Isla slowly tilts her head. "Might I recommend not letting your partner eat the bed next time?" she says slowly. Okay, maybe she's still a little testy about it. But she does shift to the edge of the bed and reach out to take his hand.

"You were already being sexy," she murmurs. "Or was the fact that I was shouting myself hoarse not a good enough indication?" She tugs him forward so he can join her again.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
There's a retort on the tip of his tongue, something about ascended's not needing to eat, but at least Remi is smart enough to swallow it back. "Sorry." He murmurs meekly, his fingers loosely wrapping around hers. "I just...no, sorry." Letting go of the explanation he's considering, Remi's jaw feathers for a moment before as he sinks down onto the bed next to her.

Staring between his legs with one of his elbows on his knee, Remi presses his thumb between his eyebrows for a moment. Letting his hand drop, he looks over his shoulder with a guilty flush having replaced the passionate blush on his cheeks. "It had nothing to do with last time. I would never do something like that." Thinking better of it, he adds: "Not to you."

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

"It's alright. It just... caught me by surprise." Isla flashes him a small smile. And it scared away my orgasm is what she doesn't say, but as he sits beside her, it feels like they're both at risk of that. The guilt on his face is enough to splash ice water on the rest of her confusion and misplaced hurt, and Isla shifts to try and sit under one of his wings, her fingers dancing gently across the feathers.

"I believe you," she says softly. "I just reacted badly. I still feel stupid and awkward about last time, so I guess I was just..." Isla shakes her head. It doesn't matter. It happened - what matters now is whether they can salvage the situation. "For what it's worth, I was really enjoying myself." As evidenced by her reaction to being denied the pleasure of finishing.

Leaning in, Isla presses a gentle kiss to the side of his neck, a wordless invitation for them to try and put this stumbling block behind them.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
His wing instinctively wraps around her as she nears, but Remi finds little comfort in it, if only because moments ago his feathers had been wrapped around her inciting moans, instead of acting like a consolation prize.

What Isla says doesn't help—he'd thought their conversation in her home had set them past it—but he does understand. Gods knew he and Ronin had said one thing while feeling another for years, and so he doesn't begrudge Isla for still having feelings about their past date despite having said things needn't be awkward. Swallowing, his lips twitching into a smile that disappears as quickly as it comes, he looks at her over his shoulder as his shoulders sag somewhat. "Did you...?" He asks, a cautious optimism brightening his stare for a moment as she presses a kiss to his neck.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Despite (almost?) ruining the moment, Isla still feels the warmth of his wings as a sensation like no other, and she's smiling against his neck, unable to help it. "Mm?" She draws back enough to look him in the eye, her nose scrunching playfully. "No," she murmurs. "But I was very close." Then she's leaning in again for another kiss against his neck, and another that moves up along his jawline.

"Do you want to keep going?" Because if it isn't obvious, Isla is already trying to put it behind them as something to maybe potentially hopefully laugh about later. How much of it is the Ascended and how much is Frey's influence is something she neither knows nor cares too much about.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Relief shivers through him. Remi doesn't have the capacity to understand what it was Isla actually felt; to his mind, no is exactly the answer he'd wanted to hear. It meant he hadn't entirely ruined everything. "You can shove me into the blankets if you want." The alchemist chuckles, turning toward her. Had they been somewhere else, it might have been impossible to get back on tra after everything. But here? Already Isla's lips against his neck are like individual matchheads, just waiting to be ignited.

Leaning into her, Remi presses his lips against hers. The guilty heat and confusion he'd felt in his cheeks broils and disappears, leaving only fresh desire in its place as his tongue tries to slide against one of her fangs and press upward. "Lay down again." He whispers as his wings curl around her that she might find herself on a bed of feathers, rather than the sheets he'd do misguidedly thrown her into.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Mm, I will afterwards," Isla decides with a smile creeping across her face. Her hands splay across his chest as he turns to face her again, and she moans against his lips, her fingers gently brushing across scar tissue and unblemished flesh alike, marking all the places that strike silver or pink against his skin. She doesn't need to reply with words as he tells her to lay down - nipping at his tongue with her fangs until she tastes copper, Isla shifts to lay down, drawing the alchemist with her.

Her legs spread to welcome him back, Isla hooking one of her calves around his waist just to make sure he isn't going anywhere. And with a cocoon of feathers to blanket her, and nothing but green eyes and a boyish smile in her field of vision, this suddenly feels a lot more intimate than before. Even so, she leans up for another kiss, one of her hands sneaking back up now to thread through the back of his curls. "Gods, I want you," she mumbles against his lips.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi hadn't listened before to what Isla had whispered in his ear, going off-script and then having the nerve to seem confused when it hadn't been what the medic wanted. With renewed focus that he might not disappoint her a second time, the alchemist meets her kiss eagerly, painting her lips crimson with his tongue.

That she is laying on his wings cages him somewhat, but Remi finds the restrictiveness of it thrilling; he's so capable that rarely does he have to think his way through things anymore. Reaching a hand down the side of her body to hook it beneath the leg already tossed over him, Remi presses himself inside of her again with a shivery groan. Recalling the words whispered in his ear, the alchemist lets his mind wander that adrenaline and a frantic sort of panic might well up in his veins. Releasing these emotions against Isla, Remi's grip against her thigh tightens as he thrusts himself inside of her. With every shift of his hips, the bed of wings upon which Isla lays will flinch and shift about beneath her even as the bones of his upper wings stretch and arc out from his back.

Stretching his arm beneath her shoulder to draw her slightly off the bed and closer to him, Remi reaches out past his wings to dig his claws into the bedding, anchoring himself there. 'Say it again,' He snarls into her neck, clinging to scenarios of stolen moments and near misses that he might continue to bathe her in a sea of emotions that suggest haste and secrecy.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Not much has changed, and yet everything has at the same time. Gasping in a breath as Remi fills her once more, Isla's moan is muffled against the side of her neck, where her fangs tease against his flesh. She doesn't break the skin (not yet anyway), and though the hands that press against her body are hot and calloused, Remi holds her like something gentle and fragile, and the emotions that crackle out of him--

"Oh--" Isla barely manages to whisper it, and it's the only indication of the sensations that he directs into her. Furtive and hasty and all the more thrilling because of it, there's a smile creeping across her face before she can help it. Her leg tightens around his waist, and the words snarled against her neck speak a command that she'll happily obey. "I want you," she hisses in return, arching her hips against him to meet each thrust, as if they can't afford to waste time here.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Magic continues to swirl out of Remi; whispers at the door, the sound of footsteps down the hall, and in pretending that it isn't all coming from him, Remi's heartbeat quickens and the emotions he lavishes on Isla become more and more frantic. Somewhere a clock counts down—real or metaphorical, it doesn't matter—and the alchemist's pace increases proportionately.

'Again.'

Leaning back, Remi's wings and the arm beneath her keep her body nestled against his own as he sits up. Sitting now on his heels, he guides Isla's other leg around him as both hands wrap around her hips; very nearly his fingers touch as they stretch around her lower back. Vertical as they both are now, Remi cocoons the medic with his wings as his lips lower to one of her nipples.

Somewhere near the front door, a voice seems to call out: they're looking for something. Or someone? Perhaps it's in the desk drawer, or no...is it in the room at the end of the hall? "Faster," Remi snarls against Isla's breast, his hands guiding her hips up and down, setting a pace that matches his mounting agitation that they might be stopped once again.

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"I want you-- fuck--" Isla is both a ragdoll and a demon in his arms - melting against him and yet tense in all the right places, her hips rolling to help drive him in deeper with every thrust. She knows that he has to be the one capable of the effects that are draping themselves around the room, but there's enough doubt in the back of her mind to send a shiver of desperate anticipation up through the backs of her legs.

Moaning a note of surprise and delight as he hitches her up, she drapes her arms around his shoulders and is heedless to deny him what he demands. Faster it is, the Ascended burying her fingers in his curls, hissing out a breath as she picks up her pace. "Gods, Remi - I'm close--"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
This time as she whispers those words his grip on her only tightens all the more. Only because of his strength is he able to simultaneously raise his hips while still guiding hers with his hands. It's a feat that even has his legs start to shake such that the grunts against her breast have taken on a breathless and dizzy quality he rarely experiences.

I think it's on the bed, actually— The door knob to the room begins to turn, the sound greatly amplified such that every minuscule twist reverberates loudly.

"Fuck Isla, cum." He demands as the slap of skin threatens to drown out the twisting of the doorknob. If ascended were capable of bruising, Remi's fingertips would be imprinted upon her skin for how hard he gripped her now, as his thrusts become frenzied and wild.

The hinges of the door begin to creak and groan, the illusion warping and slowing as someone outside the door seems to loudly gasp..

'...Isla..!'

Coding base by Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla cums.

The illusion fills senses that are already completely overwhelmed with the taste and feel of Remi against her lips - and as her orgasm rocks through her, she clamps down hard on the space between his throat and shoulder, unable to help herself. Moaning loudly as ecstasy chases ecstasy, her fangs buried deep in his flesh, she feels the pain of his fingers clutching against her, the way her body is bowed and ravaged against his own.

"Remi," she all but purrs as her jaws part to release him. Blood stains her lips and trickles down her chin, and her fingers grip hard against the back of his curls, pulling hard that he might look at her properly. She might not bruise but her body is sending out all sorts of warning signals, begging her to take a moment to process what is happening. But Isla doesn't care about that right now - she's busy.