i must be looking for something
For Eryx!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke is a simple man. He goes to a bar, he drinks, he inevitably gets drunk, he winds up in someone's bed. Or that's usually how it goes. He also has very simple pleasures, one of which is just relaxing, having a nice time with his stupid thoughts. But that's not happening tonight, clearly. Which is good, he doesn't want to think. That's why he's here. However! Loudly singing, maybe drunk, Dragoons wasn't exactly the kind of distraction he was looking for.

He slumps down in his chair, nursing his second beer as the singing gets louder. He's halfway through it and it hasn't stopped. His leg was just kind of bobbing under the table and now it's really going. His jaw clenches and unclenches as he mentally wills the singing to stop. It doesn't. His eyes dart from his glass (which he is gripping too tightly) to the man on the table, the one who started it. He's familiar in that Locke has seen him but not enough for him to know a name or anything else about him.

Another breath passes before Locke stands up, his nerves frayed to the point of no return. The sound the chair makes is loud, even with the singing and a few of the others stop to look at him. He ignores them in favor of making his way to the side of the table. He braces against it, leaning up to stare Eryx down. "Can ya shut the fuck up? Can't even hear myself fuckin' think!" Maybe a little harsh but Locke is rarely soft.
I'm motivated by the lack of doubt
I'm consecrated but I'm not devout

Messages In This Thread
i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-03-2021, 02:48 AM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-04-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-05-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-05-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-07-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-07-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-11-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-17-2021, 12:43 PM