{SE} can you keep up
For Abraham
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABRAHAM
So you can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
Abraham had no fear. His interactions with this woman were not ones that would cause the Star to desire his demise. After all, Abraham was an excellent soldier. His skills were necessary and needed, even if he was dark and twisted and gruesome in his ways. Having a conversation with a woman, who did not truly belong here, did not seem punishable.

"I don't need anyone's permission to do what I please." Tone cold and sharp, every word he spoke was confident in absolute foundation. She continued on with her dancing, with her movements, and Abraham did not move. The stone man stood, mismatched eyes scrutinizing, as his dragon rumbled overhead. Gwyneverre snapped her tail back and forth, her wings pressed tightly against her sides. Smoke rolled from the corners of her mouth as she watched Abraham interact with the woman. Inside of the leviathan's mind, images flashed to him from the dragon. All of the images, though vague and distant, were all clear in showing her annoyance.

"I don't mind watching," the stone man's words slithered like a viper, "And that was better than the first time. Five."

I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

Messages In This Thread
{SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-03-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-05-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-05-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-06-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-06-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-07-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 02:23 PM