(se) leave your home un-haunted
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
and that the world is always our fault
when we did nothing, how did we do wrong?
She doesn't quite step back from the bag, but her hands move away a fraction. Her lips do tighten around the cigarette, a brief physical indication of some small irritation rising up in her throat.

However, she parts her lips and steals the cigarette between two of her fingers. A gray cloud billows out towards Rigby, smelling like fresh tobacco and something sweeter, too, like it's been flavored in some way. "Was just curious. I wasn't gonna take any of it," she remarks flatly, "stealing from the thief I let into my home? That'd be so, incredibly fucking ironic, Rigby." And she huffs a snort of laughter, a crooked smile cracking across her features, which only proves to emphasize the exhaustion in them.

She perches the cigarette between her lips once more, handing over the pack she had said was his, and bends her arms over her head to heave a stretch. Joints crack and muscles quiver with the motion. "I cannot wait to actually sleep in a real bed!" She blurts out, voice strained from her movements. "Did it get lonely while we were gone?" She cracks one final joint and then lowers her hands back to her sides, gazing at Rigby intently for an answer.
and I've been thinking that when we thought
the world would break us, that we weren't wrong

Messages In This Thread
(se) leave your home un-haunted - by Rigby - 05-04-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: (se) leave your home un-haunted - by Aurelia - 05-08-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: (se) leave your home un-haunted - by Rigby - 05-12-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: (se) leave your home un-haunted - by Aurelia - 05-13-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: (se) leave your home un-haunted - by Rigby - 05-23-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: (se) leave your home un-haunted - by Aurelia - 05-26-2021, 07:44 AM