{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

Rigby thought that being on Hale Ka'aila at just the right time meant he could be alone. He was a bit dumb for that, it was never the right time really. He sat with one knee up and one leg outstretched before him, head tilted back against a coral chunk behind. He would be the one to make the trip out to the mystical sandbar and it's glassy cathedral and then decide to face away from it, wouldn't he.

A cigarette was lit and burned softly, the smoke curled out from his lips as he looked down and toyed with the small bottle at his neck, the tonic that'd appeared at the end of deepfrost, a gift from who knew what. He didn't know what it would do, but he'd kept it on, having earned a warm feeling from it and it's contents. Every now and then he pondered what it could be, then stashed it back in a pocket or into his shirt.

He almost uncorked it for a whiff, but noise beyond caught his attention. With a squinty look he turned, palms in the sand as he shifted his body to see beyond the coral. Nate, the ascended, hybrid, demigod? Whatever he was, moving rocks like some weird loser. If the man was going to ruin his quiet like he'd done so often before, Rigby would be a pain in his ass, as always. Aren't you glad you met him Nate?

The tall lanky boy stood and slunk around to the other side of the coral structure, where Nate could see him as he leaned against it. He chewed on the cigarette, "What are you doing?" he asked, though his tone was uninterested.
like a bullet through a flock of doves
to rage this war against your faith in me

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Nate - 05-04-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: {SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Rigby - 05-05-2021, 04:41 PM