{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Life is hard that's why no one survives
I'm much older than I thought I'd be
Nates head cocks with an avian tilt as he looks at his pile, exhaling smoke through his nose while he considers the pile he’s made and ignores the sound of footsteps. Cockiness like this has bit him in the ass before, but all things considered there are very few things left in the world that he fears, and those he is wary of will get him no matter how focused he is.

As it turns out, there’s no need for worry. Maybe a preemptive sigh, but Nate’s in a good enough mood to not resign the evening to irritation immediately.

”Oh. Hey kid.” Smoke wraps around the greeting, Nate for once seemingly nonplussed by Rigby’s presence. Whether it’s his mood or distraction isn’t obvious, but it’s a change nonetheless. ”I’m about to electrocute some rocks.” His gaze lifts up towards the other, brows pinching. ”Think you might be in the splash zone.” He warns.

Instead of saying anything more, Nate steps forwards and rearranges some of the stones, shifting them in a more upright pile than the stack they’d been in. There’s still a pinch in his face like he’s not quite happy with it, like it still needs to be stated at and considered.
Feel like a fool, yeah, like a dancing fool, yeah
Footloose and fancy free

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Nate - 05-04-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: {SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Nate - 05-07-2021, 06:38 AM