(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
A thrill of pure delight went through her as Haai perked up and noticed her. The griffin's onslaught was met with open arms; laughing Seren dropped to her knees in the sand and welcomed her playmate with pets and scritched, hugs and just as many kisses as she would accept.

That the man's reaction was less exuberant could perhaps be forgiven. It had been a while, and she had changed since last time they met. Even so, the questioning way he said her name caused a pang in her chest. "You almost didn't recognize me," she accused, sadness coloring the smile that still lingered on her lips as Seren looked up at him. "Pirate. I'd know you anywhere. How are you, uncle Jata?"

Ruffling Haai's ears a final time, the young woman got up and approached the Flood, arms held out for a hug. Her eyes were just as blue as they had been as a child, and the smile just as open and trusting. That she had grown into a woman's shape did not seem to matter to her; it was simply how it was, and changed nothing.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-07-2021, 12:50 PM