(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
"Hmm, fair enough, I suppose," she grumbled, and slipped into his embrace. For what might be the first time, she didn't have to bully the man into hugging. Growing up had its advantages, clearly.

As soon as Sunjata made to pull away though, Seren reached up to try and catch his face between her hands, so that she could have a better look at the scar that marred his face. "What happened?" she worried, and would gently try to prod the puckered line if he allowed it. "Does it hurt? I heard from a friend that you've been in trouble, but he couldn't say what kind."

At the mention of her father, the starchild only nodded. "It was good. Mother taught me many things, and I had no shortage of things to occupy myself with. But I missed you all, very much." Smiling down fondly at Haai as the gryphon pressed against her legs, she stroked the companion's ears. Then she glanced up at Sunjata, mischief glittering in her eyes. "I did hear, yes. You and mother really get along these days, don't you. Does she... does Kamaria know about me?" There was longing in her tone, and something wistful came over her expression.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-08-2021, 12:11 AM