(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
That was one way of making her smile again. Seeing the wings spread vast and vibrant from his back, Seren's expression brightened with surprise. "Oh, they are beautiful," she breathed. "It's a new shift, right? What form does it take? Can you fly with them like that?"

Hefting the planks into the cart, she brushed her hands free from sand. The sad tone at the mention of the busted up skyport simply made her shrug. "It's alright. It won't be difficult to mend. Soon we will all be able to sail the skies again. I look forward to it, actually. It will be my first trip." She was visibly curious about what kind of business he might have with Safrin... but for once she did not ask. It might be private.

A few yards further up the coast, Seren spotted something that glittered in the sun. Curious, she jogged away to see what it was; hoping for cloud manta pearls, expecting some washed up bottle. But it was neither. Grinning, she returned to the Flood and his cart with a circular tray of white-washed wood, inlaid with small mirror fragments. They cast reflections wildly about as she twisted it between her hands. "I pity the poor person who lost this," she laughed. "Do you think it came from the Halenani?" Into the cart it went anyway, with a bit more care than the rest of the debris.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-09-2021, 05:56 AM