(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
Sure.” Sunjata replies rather chipperly, flashing a soft smile her way as he goes to drop a few more pieces of debris into the cart, before he’s pushing it down the beach a bit more so they don’t have to walk to far to dump things into it. Then, he’s offering to let her keep the tray – sure that someone would be able to fix it up if she wanted them to, or she could leave it as is as a decorative piece. He’s sure she isn’t picky and she has all the time in the world to figure it out.

What is intriguing, though, is watching her open up that strange invisible pocket to dump the tray before her hands are available again and he’s staring at her with a raise of his brow. “Well that’s a neat trick, what was that?” He asks with a soft smile, stepping away from the wagon to grab a couple of bottles that have been washed up.

As for what he’s been up to since they’d last met? He makes a whistling sound as he offers a soft laugh. “Almost too much to remember it all, really.” An apologetic smile is cast her way as he sets the bottles into the cart. “Fought a sea panther, got sick with the Climb Fever, got married while sick, got a new house… Uh, my father showed up and all of that. Then Kamaria.
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:03 AM