(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
She informs him that it’s a trick and his head tilts a fraction as he peers at her for it, listening to the explanation with curiosity and confusion as it settles in his chest. “Really?” He murmurs curiously, wondering what kind of small world lived between the pocket of time. “That’s really nice to have.” He agrees, offering her a hum of a laugh – wondering what kind of things he could do if he had an ability like that.

He gives her the shorthand version of what had happened to him since they last met and he mulls over her words with a huff of a laugh. “Yes. It was. We’d agreed to do it before we got sick, it’s just that the date we picked was during the time we were ill and we didn’t want to miss it.” So it had been worth it in his mind, even if he couldn’t really remember it aside from bits and pieces here and there.

Brows raise as she mentions that she’s training to be a dragoon, his steps taking him over to where she struggles trying to remove the net. “Taking after your father, then, huh?” He asks with a hint of amusement in his voice. He steps into the water, reaching down to grab onto the net to try and pull it out too. “And a dragon as well? That’s great, Seren.” He offers her, tugging hard at the net to try and bring it out.
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 07:27 PM