(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Seren nodded cheerfully. It was indeed, a very practical trick that spared her the necessity of bags, houses and other cumbersome bulk. All she ever wanted or needed was within an arms reach, as long as she remembered to stash it away in the first place. Well, with a few exceptions. "I can go there myself, and bring others along too. But dad says I have to introduce friends to him before taking any over... so I'm not entirely sure you can come." Poking her tongue out at Sunjata, she laughed and turned back to what she had been doing.

Fumbling hands strove to find the edges of the net, and began to trace it off towards a jumble of rocks where coral and barnacles had entangled the threads. "That's good then. You could always renew vows, if you ever feel like something didn't go as you wanted." Seren began to untangle the net, and was so focused on the task that she didn't notice how Sunjata came to help her. "If I could be any bit like dad, I would want nothing more," she agreed, without a trace of irony. The last of the lines came loose from the rocks and she grabbed hold of the net, to carry it back to shore. "The dragon and the soldiering is a start, but what I really want - " was lost as the jumble of woven lines was suddenly yanked forward by the Flood. With a yelp the girl came flying along with it, and splashed face first into the water.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-11-2021, 07:53 PM