(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
For an instant, the feeling of being submerged beneath frothing water and unable to breathe almost made her panic. The memory of water filling the lungs and being helpless against strong currents was fresh, and it was not without power. But the water here was shallow, and as soon as she got her hands against the sandy bottom Seren calmed down. She still spluttered and wheezed as she emerged though, and water rushed off her when she unsteadily got to her knees. Reaching up a hand, she accepted Sunjata's help and let him pull her all the way back up to the feet.

"I'll get you for that," she threatened, and immediately ruined it by laughing. "Eh, what? Oh. I want..." She broke off, a little embarrassed. Dragging her sopping hair back from the face, she tried again. "I want to belong, I suppose. Not because Mother says I do, or because father makes space for me. But because I have earned my place, and serve a purpose." She shrugged. It sounded so grand and lofty to her ears. Simply existing should be good enough, and yet... she longed for more. To be needed, or at least wanted. So that if she suddenly wasn't there, someone would notice and feel the emptiness left behind.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-12-2021, 12:29 PM