(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The remark earned Siri a laugh that huffed past painted lips to press against the edge of her glass as she took a slow sip. The girl was young and tenacious. Maeve liked that. She shrugged slender shoulders, flicking her gaze back to the girl as a smirk curled on her lips, "I don't find myself outside a lot. My work mainly takes place behind closed doors." Maeve quipped, leaving her to puzzle that out herself. Her job could also account for the way she lounged with such ease, but seemed to hold command over her form, angling herself in the most appealing way. The same could be said for the almost careless way her gaze moved about the room, but held everyone at attention. She was an enigma indeed.

"How do you like it? The drink." The Madame asked as she took a sip, eyes studying her closely for a reaction before she hummed at her words. "There are worse places to linger. It's pretty here. I'll say that much." The people were a bit too uptight for Maeve's taste, but she wasn't planning on staying longer than she needed too. Not when home was so close now. A dark brow arched, intrigue coloring her features, "A game? I could be persuaded... What do you have in mind?"
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 10:34 PM