Just a Shopping Trip
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Despite being pregnant, Tobi has found herself out walking more these days than ever before. Normally she could sit content in her office for hours and hours working on various charts and attending to patients. But now, pregnant and huge, her feet itch if she stays still too long—not to mention how much her bones seem to ache. So here she is, out in the sun in a dress that she once swam in but that now tightly hugs her curves.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Tobi's voice is bright and apologetic as she turns toward the woman she's just bumped into. Normally quite willowy and lean, now sporting as large of a baby bump as she was, the doctor has lost all sense of how big she is or where her body was in space. She'd stumbled into Iris quite hard with her shoulder, after having tripped over a bit of trash left littered on the cobblestones. ,"Gods, sometimes I think I should walk around with a hula hoop attached to me so that I don't knock into things." Although...wouldn't the hoop just do that instead?
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 05-07-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by October - 05-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 05-15-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by October - 05-19-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 05-20-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by October - 05-23-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 07-06-2021, 06:04 PM