Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There’s something about seeing the wreckage of what was once her home in the daylight that causes her stomach to twist and her throat to tighten. Maeve draws in a sharp breath, hands firmly planted on her hips as she surveys what used to be the Halenani. There might be some things that can be salvaged here. Maybe the linens? Possibly some furniture? She doesn’t know for sure. Either way there is plenty of work to be done before they can actually start to build anything. Maeve ties up her hair in a messy bun, shrugging off the overshirt she wears to leave her in just a tank top.

She sets to work organizing the tools that have been donated to the cause piled up in the bed of a wagon. Thank you, Mr. Shopkeeper! It’s amazing what a little flirting will do. Maeve starts picking up some of the scattered debris in the yard, tossing them into back of the wagon to be hauled off later. Right now the task is simple: clean up the debris, clear the building site, and find any salvageable materials!

This is the first of two PQs to help rebuild the Halenani!

The following tasks are available:

- Clean up debris! There are lots of pieces of rubble, broken beams, glass, etc.
- Clear the building site! There is a crumbled building that needs to be taken care of. This is going to take a lot of work. Thankfully there are tools for breaking things down!
- Find any salvageable materials! Linens? Furniture? Pots and pans? There's no telling what might be inside!

1. Adam
2. Locke
3. Seren
4. Bartholomew

Please write yourself arriving and what your character is doing to help out!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 07:01 PM