Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bartholomew

"This place looks like shit," are the graceless first words that come drawling out of Bart's mouth as he slinks onto the scene. Looks like a damn bomb went off honestly, except there's no scorch marks. Whatever it is, it has clearly drawn a crowd - ill-assorted and ragtag as they are, they at least seem intent on uh...fixing whatever this once was. It doesn't really look fixable to Bart, at least not without a bulldozer, contractor, architect, a team of dudes, and maybe a few miracles. Then again he's still seriously not accustomed to how weirdly regressed this world is, while also being way too advanced magically in other ways. It's exactly how he ended up here; wandering around Torchline trying to come to grips with his new life and learning a new damn continent alike.

Well, now that he has put his foot in his mouth (not that he really regrets that, he's familiar with the taste of his own shoe with how often it happens) he might as well do more than loiter and make asshole commentary from the sidelines. Out of pity and lack of anything else to do more than apology. Plus demolition sounds like a great time even if he does give the sun a side-eye. That's gonna make things a little shittier.

Pulling his hands from his pockets, he saunters closer and just jumps right in without further ado or conversation. Labor is labor, eh?

- - -

Bart starts helping demo!
They say I need therapy 'Cause I've got no symmetry
but maybe I just don't fit in

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Bartholomew - 05-08-2021, 04:15 AM