Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve glances back at Locke with a little grimace, brows knitting together. Fuck is right. It’s a mess. They definitely have a lot of work ahead of them. That much is for sure. ”Yeah, they really did. See what I mean when I said we were lucky no one else was hurt?” She huffs, bending to grab a piece of wood and tossing it into the back of the wagon. ”Just throw everything in there. Anything that seems like it can be used or salvaged stack by the gate.” If she wasn’t so focused on actually getting things cleaned up, Maeve likely would have been more distracted by his lack of clothing, but there is work to be done.

Her eyes lift at the sound of a familiar voice and she smiles brightly at the starchild, ”Well isn’t this a surprise!” She calls over to her, grabbing another few pieces of debris to toss into the wagon. ”Why don’t you head inside and see what you can find. Linens, furniture, anything like that. We will take whatever is still functional or only needs minor repairs.” She leaves the daughter of Safrin to do her exploring, having no doubt that she will inevitably find something within the ruins. Maeve returns to her work, picking up bits and pieces of debris to toss into the wagon until there is another new arrival.

Of all the people Maeve was expecting to see on this ridiculously sunny and hot day, Adam wasn’t on the list, but she is happy to see him nevertheless. Maeve laughs at his joke because of course she does, leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek, ”You know… I really think you should become a comedian, Adam. Definitely not whatever you are now.” She teases, tossing him a wink as he sets off, but before he can get too far she seems to realize something. ”Wait!” Quickly she turns and grabs her large black sun hat from the seat of the wagon. ”So you don’t burst into flames.” She explains, putting it on his head and then letting him head off to work.

The voice that sounds next doesn’t match who she expects to see before her. It’s definitely not Nate, but it sure as hell looks like him. A brother maybe? She didn't know Nate had a brother. Maeve blinks a few times, ”Uh, yeah. It does. Hence the clean up effort.” She retorts, rolling her eyes as she crosses her arms over her chest. ”Either get to work or get a move on, yeah?” Maeve motions to the tools at his disposal, leaving him to decide what he does.

Between both Maeve and Locke, the big pieces of debris are cleared pretty quickly. They're able to clear the perimeter of site and any of the more dangerous bits out of the way of the other workers.

Seren does an absolutely wonderful job at finding things. Apparently it's her secret talent because she even finds some shiny things that might have been personal effects of the Madame herself! Not to mention plenty of linens, furniture, and other items that will definitely come in handy once the new structures are built.

As for those starting on the demolition... Adam does well enough. That anger really seems to get him somewhere and he busts up the stone really well. Almost too well because there is definitely some dust going towards Bartholomew and getting into his eyes. He has a really hard time seeing what he's doing and definitely stubs his toe on a piece of rubble pretty hard.

Pretty good job on round one!

Locke and Maeve now need to haul off the debris to a nearby burn pile and stack things up there before helping to haul off what the demo team is managing to get torn down.

Seren has done a pretty good job at finding items, but she needs to get them out of the building and put somewhere safe. Maybe help the demo team out because they are struggling.

Adam and Bartholomew have a lot of work ahead of them. There might be a better way at tearing things down than what they're doing now. Especially some of those larger beams. They're going to need to be broken into smaller pieces before they can go anywhere.

No post order!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Maeve - 05-08-2021, 04:54 AM