Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bartholomew

The girl's response is far from the first of its kind when it comes to dealing with Bart's nonsense, and he gives a low whistle as if impressed by her. Which he's not, kid barely looks legal. "Don't see me over here movin' stuff hun? Not like I ever seen this place before." As if she deserves any explanation for his assholery, but Bart doesn't want to have to deal with her either. Not when the others gathered - or at least Adam, whoever he is - seems far more his speed personality wise. Even if Bart does curse under his breath when the dust is blown into his eyes, stubbing his toe. It's not too terrible considering the fucking sand that makes up most of this place that prickles his skin on the daily, but it's not a great start either.

Wet-eyed and bleary, he still gives a low rumbling laugh at the man's mistaking of him, and ironically as he smiles it will surely become apparent that it's identical to his twin's own grinning caricature. "Nah, I'm the more handsome model. Name's Bartholomew." As the man continues, Bart's darker eyes take on a mischievous shine, absolutely thrilled by the notion. "Oh hell yeah!" Hefting up a chunk of stubborn beam and ripping it free of the last few pitiful nails, Bart turns and throws it towards Adam yelling, "Batter up!"

- - -

Bart delightedly pulls apart and throws stuff towards Adam to have him destroy it
They say I need therapy 'Cause I've got no symmetry
but maybe I just don't fit in

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Bartholomew - 05-09-2021, 06:47 AM