Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve takes the necklace from Seren with wide eyes, blinking in disbelief, ”I can’t believe you found this! I was sure I lost it forever.” She admits, running her thumb over the little gemstones set into the moons before slipping it into her pocket as Seren skips away to keep working. Between herself and Locke, they manage to start the burn pile, stacking it up nice and neat in record time. There will be more than enough for a bonfire tonight. That much was for sure. ”I think that’s a good idea. We could get some bottles from the Hanged Man.” She hums, moving over to him and giving him a quick hug and kiss as she lifts up onto her tiptoes to reach his lips. ”Let’s go help the others with the demo. I want to get a good amount cleared out before we go to get supplies.”

Seren absolutely tries her best at removing those pieces of wood, but they are really really stubborn. She wedges the crowbar between two beams, trying to crack them apart. Which they do crack apart, but the momentum causes the crowbar to fly backwards towards her, hitting her square on the forehead. There isn’t any blood, but she’s going to bruise there for sure.

As for Adam and Bartholomew ? Well, they don’t fare too well either. Sorry boys. It’s that damn sun. Adam hides in the shadows, but the shadows aren’t all that big, leaving him very little room to actually work. Which means when Bart throws that beam towards him, a bit too high Bart, there isn’t much room to maneuver. Instead of it landing at his feet to be crushed, it catches him square in the gut, knocking him back against the wall which shakes dangerously. Whoops. Maybe be a little more careful?

Maeve grimaces as she watches it all unfold, shaking her head, "Fucking hell... Seren! Come with me. We're going to see about maybe getting some help from the dockworkers. I'm sure between the two of us we can make something happen." Even with the bruise on Seren's forehead they should be able to manage it. "In the meantime... Try not to kill yourselves, boys." Maeve waits for Seren to join her before heading down to the docks in search of some extra hands.

The second round was moderately successful!

- Keep on keeping on! There is plenty to tear down that isn't sound anymore, boys! Try not to kill each other or yourselves in the process, okay?

- Maeve and Seren are going to go look for some helpers to speed up the process.

No posting order!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Maeve - 05-09-2021, 02:31 PM