Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
We can be the kings and queens of anything, if we believe.
Crowbars were all about leverage. Angles and pressure and persistence. But the wood was tough and the girl light, and metal surprisingly swift when it began to disobey. The rod slipped through her grip and as Seren tumbled forward she was horribly reminded of slipping from a rock over a streaming river. The crack in her head as bone and metal connected was of the same sickening quality, and she staggered away clutching her head, whimpering with pain.

When Maeve called, she was only too grateful to come staggering over. "I'm going to make myself stupid at this rate," Seren groaned miserably. "That's the second time I hit my head..." She needed a helmet. A big dorky one, that read 'clumsy kid, beware'. Maybe her mother could make her one.

Joining Maeve in the rallying of helpers, Seren would let the Madame do most of the talking. Her own contribution were friendly smiles and assurances that she would mention how kind everyone was when next she met her divine Mother. Most people in Torchline knew of Safrin's daughter, so it was an easy promise to both make and keep.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Seren - 05-09-2021, 05:00 PM